CHILDCARE WHILE YOU WORK OUT
With a family membership, you receive up to two hours of free child care per day!
Ages 6 weeks to 10 years
Make a Reservation
You are free to focus on you.
Go work out. Study for an exam in the lobby. Read a book in the hot tub. It's your time! In Kid's Corner, children play under the supervision of caring, trained YMCA staff. Our staff takes pride in engaging in imaginative play, age appropriate art projects, and games.
Not able to make it in time for a reservation?
Make sure to call and cancel! There is a $5 fee per family if you don't call to cancel your reservation. There is also a $5 fee per child for parents who pick up little ones more than 10 minutes past their reservation time.
You can still use Kid's Corner without a family membership!
For members: $5 per child per day.
For non-members: Free with a $15 one-adult family day pass or a $20 two-adult family day pass.
Limit of one reservation per day
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Our priority is keeping our members, staff and our community safe
- Parents/guardians must remain on site
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash your child's hands before entering Kids Corner
- Please have your child use the restroom before dropping them off
- To help reduce the amount of people entering Kids Corner, staff will greet each family at the Kids Corner gate. The same exchange will occur at pick up
- Toys and equipment are cleaned after each session
- Please do not bring any food, candy or gum to Kids Corner. You are welcome to use the tables in the lobby before or after playing in Child Watch
- We use redirection and positive reinforcement techniques in response to inappropriate behavior. If after 15 minutes a child cannot be redirected and is requiring one-on-one staff supervision, or poses a danger to self or others, the parent/guardian will be notified and the child will be asked to leave for the day. Physical aggression, inappropriate language, and disrespectful behavior is not accepted in Child Watch. Continuous negative behavior could result in taking a break from Kids Corner, or termination of Kids Corner services